Health[e]Foundation is committed to establish sustainable methods of training for healthcare workers on patient management and care, including disease prevention. We achieve this by means of a blended learning concept, which strengthens healthcare systems in resource limited settings
Health[e]Foundation’s vision is a world in which everyone is treated equally, and poverty is eradicated. We believe that a good healthcare system is essential to achieve sound and sustainable socioeconomic growth. We strive to educate healthcare workers in the world’s most vulnerable societies to ensure quality treatment for everyone in need. In addition, Health[e]Foundation educates the community in prevention, healthy living, life skills and sexual reproductive health.
We offer training and education to healthcare workers, students and pupils in the area of poverty related illnesses. By using the blended learning concept and online applications we support local infrastructure and promote the legacy that good healthcare is a condition for social and economic growth in developing countries.
Blended learning concept
Health[e]Foundation offers several blended learning programs with different areas of focus, such as HIV/AIDS, pediatric HIV, Tuberculosis, Mental Health and Sexual and Reproductive health. The blended learning program starts with a kick-off workshop, followed by a three month self-study period including pre- and post-tests, and a follow-up workshop. The training period is followed by certification and continuous medical education through annual updates of the course content.
- Building towards a sustainable future
17 September 2018
- Health[e]Living 2.0: new and improved
7 September 2018
- Health[e]Foundation congratulates New York University: Their medical school students will receive free education
29 August 2018
- Caribbean HIV Care Meeting during AIDS 2018 in Amsterdam
20 August 2018
- A new long-term contraceptive on the way!
20 August 2018
Free modules & courses
We offer modules and courses that are, permanently or temporarily, open and free for all to access. Register here to gain access to:
- Why breastfeeding is important - part of Breastfeeding[e]Education
- Writing a conference abstract - part of CBPR[e]Education and Scientific Writing[e]Education
- Psychosocial Refugee Care[e]Education
- EUR-HUMAN: PHC for Refugees (available in German, Greek, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian and Slovenian)
- EUR-HUMAN: Flüchtlinge in der Gesundheitsversorgung (available in German and Arabic)