The e-learning platform of Health[e]Foundation enables participants to study whenever they want and wherever they are. Distance learning ensures that participants can study at their own pace and in their own time.
Our e-course curriculum can be accommodated on any global open-source platform, as the e-modules are developed using the universal SCORM format, a common approach in the e-learning industry.
Since 2005, in collaboration with CrossmarX, we have developed and improved our in house Learning Management System. The platform is designed to provide a personalized learning environment. The e-learning platform can be used globally and can be accessed online on our website and offline on a USB stick and via our application. The platform is easy to use; thousands of participants have already successfully studied their courses using it.
Health[e]Foundation’s platform offers:
- Easy navigation with visuals and interactive elements (pictures, figures and graphs, videos, FAQ)
- Suited for resource restricted environments (online and offline accessible on computer, tablet or smartphone)
- Monitoring and evaluation (pre-and post-tests, cases, Test score overview)
- e-learning assistance (glossary tool, references, guidelines, e-tutor)
- Participant portal (overview of group members)
The Learning Management System enables customized content, adapt passing grades, monitor participant progress and export participant characteristics and test results.
Designing an e-learning program in the platform is flexible, and can be customized for specific target groups and situations.