Course details / Hepatitis[e]Education
About this course
Hepatitis[e]Education was written to provide medical doctors and nurses with complete and up-to-date information on all aspects of the treatment and care of patients infected with hepatitis. It contains in-depth information about the epidemiology, transmission routes, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Hepatitis B and C. The course is comprised of three modules.
Who is this course for?
The course is intended for medical doctors and nurses.
What you will learn
After completing the Hepatitis[e]Education course, you should be able to:
- To understand the basic definitions of infectious diseases epidemiology.
- To understand the epidemiology, transmission routes, history and clinical presentation, diagnostics, treatment and the prevention of hepatitis A, B, C, D, E.
What you get
Join the course and you will receive:
- A personal account to access the e-learning platform
- Lifelong access to the course
- Modules written by renowned experts
- Additional information in guidelines, references, videos and figures
- Interactive test questions and exams
- Test score overview
- Support via an e-tutor
- A certificate
Modules and Authors
How it works
The following mentor will support you during your self-study period:
Back to Courses overview