Contact / Frequenty Asked Questions
We are here to help you! Below we have listed the most frequently asked questions. If you did not find the answer to your question below, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or our other contact details. We’d love to hear your feedback and experience!
About courses and registration
Join a course and you will receive:
- A personal account to access the e-learning platform
- Lifelong access to the course
- Modules written by renowned experts
- Additional information in guidelines, references, videos and figures
- Interactive test questions and exams
- Test score overview
- Support via an e-tutor
- A certificate (free when purchased a premium course; in case of a free course a fee is applicable: low income country €10; middle income country €15; high income country €20)
Are you a participant in one of our blended-learning groups, and not sure what the requirements are for your course? Ask the Project Manager or the local contact person(s) responsible for your course. If you do not know who your contact person is, you can submit a tutor question through the eLearning platform, or send us an email via email@example.com.
Check the requirements for relevant course here